Sunday 3 July 2011

Weight gain

After almost 2 months I've been at my home i can feel my tummy was expended. for clarity, i entered my mom's room and stepped on the weigh balance. omo! omo! omo! (O_o) I'd GAINED WEIGHT AGAIN! Before I returned home for the semester break i noticed i lost 2kg. i was so glad. i didn't skipped any meals during exam time. In fact i ate a lot during my study week and exam weeks. My habit. I can't study too long. Later on i lost my focus. Unless my unhealthy-delicious-junk foods was there by my side. Some sort of inspiration for me to keep awake. that was the reality of my student life. silly me.

Even i had luncheon but after half an hour i started to look for any junk foods to eat. i thought it was nothing wrong with my stomach. the problem was my mouth always wanna chewing. non-stop. so, to balance my very bad habit i decided to eat less rice during lunch or dinner. seems it work pretty well. congrats to me!! haha

but..but..but..
now i gained weight again. displeasure. what to do. my mom's cooks was super duper luscious! IRRESISTIBLE! And at night when my dad returned home he brought another tasty foods such as fried chicken, roti john, laksa, murtabak, porridge, otak-otak and etc. watch out! your mouth watering! scrumptious-unavoidable-appetizing-foods. fuhh! eat late at night. another bad habit of mine.

wondering why i was so worried about this stuff? of cause la. i am a young girl. i wanna looks good for myself. wanna wear a beautiful outfits. not for others. just for myself. for my self-confident and self-esteem. besides, i am not tall enough. in simple word i am shortish girl *retarded?* so if i getting fatter i will look much more short. okay? also not  favorable to play sports. low stamina and easily get tired. +_="  the only way left is to mind my diet. i hope the coming fasting month will help me encounter this problem.

here some tips i would like to share. from my studied, i confidently conclude that carbohydrate is the major source that make people nowadays obese. this is because the amount of the carbohydrate that we consume is fully stored in the body in the form of glycogen. if excess it is store as fat. when we require an energy, the glycogen will be converted back to become glucose. none of them was excreted out. only at the VERY high amount the glucose is excreted in the urine. then the person with this situation is having diabetes. While, the other class of foods such as protein and fat will immediately excrete when they are not require by body at that time. none of them are store. lastly, a short remainder from me,


"EAT LESS RICE AND SWEET"






No comments: