Saturday 16 July 2011

Blink! Blink!


A very tiring day today. My dad's cousin with his family coming. They stayed half of the day here. He had very super-duper hyperactive daughters. I told you peeps, it was hard to control three of them. Toddlers are always like that. They loved to try everything that I do. They did the laundry, they make a mess in the kitchen, they feed the fishes, they played with the cat and they even wrote a letters to us.  They are naughty yet so cute and playful! ^_^

Actually I want to tell you guys, I had acquired a new skill! I learn sewing beads on my outfit. It was difficult at first but become more interesting now. I did it for my baju raya. Yes! You aren’t misread. MY BAJU RAYA! I bought it a few days before with my mom and my sis. Mom wouldn’t have any free time during fasting month to sew our baju. So we just bought it instead.

My stunning baju kurung modern. It is purple with blue flowers and green leaves. Combination of these three colors attracts me.I was satisfied with my choice. Not like others. I bought only a pair. I think it’s more than enough. I rarely wear them again during former day.

Sewing beads become a new hobby of mine. My mom thought me how to do it. She told me just use my own creativity and create a nice design. Yup! She’s right.  Just use your creativity and let the hands do the rest. Besides I also done some research through search engine, Google. It's help with the idea.

 I also found a blog that tells about the art of beads. I would like to share it. Just click Princessbeads. She had designed a lot and makes money from that.  It is worth to take orders of sewing beads. It’s so expensive you know. So for those girls who haven’t learn it you better try it now. The outfits will turn wonderful and gorgeous without have to spend a lot if you expert in it. It's worthwhile girls.


They only cost RM 2 per packet

The outcome after tried many times to create the nice one

Mom's outfit with additional beads around the wrist


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just cant stop reading this. Its so cool, so full of information that I just didnt know. Im glad to see that people are actually writing about this issue in such a smart way, showing us all different sides to it. Youre a great blogger. Please keep it up. I cant wait to read whats next.

ezatieya said...

i'm happy to hear that. i write it in my own way. ty for spending your time to read mine. i wish i know who you are :)