Friday 8 July 2011

I Madly Crazy about Them


Most of the time when I went for window shopping my legs were so lightly to step into Sony center. I definitely trust all Sony product. The Walkman that my sis brought 9 years ago still in a good condition. I believe they only produce excellent items with various function and wonderful performance.

VAIO E SERIES

I am deeply in love with this superb lovely lappy. After  few weeks I bought my Mr. Dell I found a new model of Vaio was released. The price starting from RM 2.3k exclude windows. To insert windows I need to add another RM200. It has an isolated keyboard together with quick web access. They are so elegant and funky. I fall in love at the first sight.  Then something came out in my mind. I wanna sell my current lappy to a friend and live happily ever after with my lover. Unfortunately my elder sis disagreed. So till now we are suffering because of the separation.

Other special features of this lappy:
The processor used is Intel core i3 or i5
The ram is DDR3 (2GB)
14 inch wide screen
As for the hard disk 320GB
They comes with 5 colors



CYBER SHOT TX9
Another product invented by Sony. I noticed it through my first glanced at the flyer. The incredibly sweet camera with an attractive pink color. It’s caught my attention at once. I am kinda person who careless about art in photographing. My pieces always come out blur or imperfect .I also doesn’t have any talent in snapping picture.  So I prefer to be a model of photos. Haha. But then, I suddenly interested when looking at this digital camera. Okay, I know nowadays peoples so excited to have DSLR. This cyber shot is not as great as DSLR.  Yet I still want it so badly!

read in advance:
Price 1.5k
12MP ExmorTM R CMOS Sensor
25mm Wide Angle
3.5” Touch Panel
4X Optical Zoom
Water Resistant




WALKMAN E450



I’d dreamt for longer time to have this mp4. One day I went to Mid Valley Mega Mall to purchase this gadget, the Sony center staff told me all the pink and red models was sold out and they don’t have any. She recommended me to go to Sony center at Garden Shopping Mall. Unfortunately, the same thing happened. Pink model was sold out. After thinking for a while I decided to buy NWZ-B150 mp3 with red color for RM159.





If you guys notice all my favorite stuffs are in pink and Sony products. My taste.I wish, I hope one day I can afford to purchase all the gadgets that I’d dreamt of. Or somebody can buy it for me for my coming birthday? Haha.

Okay! Stop daydreaming! nobody gonna do that for you!
but still i cannot stop from thinking of them.


they comes in various color and pattern


my beloved lappy for an ages

they are awesomely attractive right?



i hope it's me holding and having that mp4!





the earphones itself looks cute




THEY ARE SO ADORABLE AND ELEGANTLY DAZZLING!!




*credited to google image for the pictures*

4 comments:

shiemah el even said...

ak gila gk sony vaio neyh...but at last ak bli acer je..coz ak pkir, t ak bli vaio mhl2..lau hilang,x ke naye..

ezatieya said...

huhu..jauh btol ko pk ek. jgn la bagi ilang.

Raudhatun Sai'dah said...

nnt jpa masuk beli la..hehe
btw, nnt kalau nak jual lappy tu bg tau eh..kot2 mimi nak ke..hee :D

ezatieya said...

wah! dh de yg brminat ngn mr dell. xtaw la lg cmner mimi. coz akak zati xbg tukar. huhuhu