Saturday 23 July 2011

Healthy Lifestyle





I had a very bad lifestyle lately. It’s been a while i do not do exercises. Almost all the days i wake up late in the morning, take a shower, clean myself and have my breakfast.  After finish helping my mom at kitchen and preparing everything for my dad, i spend my time by watching a television or rest in the bedroom. Otherwise I go online for a while. Checking my Facebook account and visiting my blog rarely.  Doing those things repeatedly was so uncool. Seldom I do a review for the next semester. Eventually i fall asleep when boredom strikes.

Furthermore I used to skip my lunch these days. I know it wasn't good habit. Changes? It would be difficult. However i still have to try it. Fix again. Even though it’s not fully improve but at least I’d put some effort on it.   Let’s trying harder for a better lifestyle darls!



tips for healthy lifestyle
  • don't smoking
  • sleep early at night 
  • having enough sleep hour around 6 to 8 hours
  • having meals at fixed time everyday
  • have a balance diet 
  • eat as the amount require by body
  • eat lots of vegetables and fruits
  • walk non-stop for 1 hour
  • don't do vigorous exercise instantly
  • drink a plenty of plain water. advisable minimum 8 glasses everyday



No comments: