Tuesday 31 May 2011

Leisure time

        late update from me. actually i not that busy. just  i was so lazy to online. internet getting slower when use my sis broadband. i got a new routine now. every evening my sis and i jogs at the stadium in front of our house. we start with walking one round. then we warms up to avoid any injury to the muscle.
     
         jog with physiotherapist for sure you will follow the method wisely. my sis just finished her degree in physiotherapy. now she staying at home while applying for a job. today my third day jog. i didn't feel any itch or muscle problem. seems it work well.


           last Friday, my besties syida and i went to cinema. we watched NUR KASIH. i was a treat from syida. the movie was great. i don't know much actually bout this story. i never watch nur kasih in drama. but with some guidance from syida i managed to understand the whole story. according to syida, this movie has nothing to do with the drama. only the actors and the actress was the same person. but it had different story line. so it doesn't matter if you never watch the drama before. this movie suitable to watch with family. most of the story tells about the hardship nur and adam faced. they lost their baby 2 times when nur miscarriage. also when adam's disease got worst. i heard people cried while watching the film. and me? of course my tears dropped. blush3! but not too obvious. have to control. haha.
   
            it great story but for me i prefer horror or thriller movie with lot of graphic effect to be watched in cinema. berbaloi meh. one of the best movie done by Malaysian was HIKAYAT MERONG MAHAWANGSA by KRU production. i satisfied after watched it. it such a great story how Langkasuka empire was build.


         some good news to share here. this morning i went for computer test in order for me to take driving license. you know what? i got full marks for it! 50/50. unexpected. i thought i cannot do it well. i didn't read the text book fully. i also feel sleepy when i took the 5hours class. but once i entered the exam room, i just tawakkal. give all i had learn and answered every questions wisely and calmly. i rechecked my answer. fortunately i didn't change any of it. i felt blessed when i got the result. grateful to Him.

          He always give me the best result. since i sat for my UPSR i got 4A 1B. He also granted my wish during PMR. He gave me straight 9A's. also during SPM He rewarded me with straight 10A's. i don't know. i think all of this was a test for me. i realised i am not a grateful enough. i keep want it more. i really sorry dear my Lord. please forgive me for my mistake. i am your weakness servant.

No comments: