Friday 20 May 2011

Grammar or grandma?

grammar and grandma. they are two different words with different meaning and not related to each other at all. just slightly different in their pronunciation. so be careful when you pronounce it. actually there is nothing to do with anybody grandma. neither yours nor mine
all i want to talk here is about grammar. my grammar. okay?


        i bet if there is any English teacher read my blog i will get F for my grammar. haha. i never bother it while writing nor typing. i wish new coming Microsoft will provide a checking for grammar too. i got very critically worst grammar mistake since my school days. but i wish i can improve it some day after i use to it. nowadays, i try to work on it. i know i have a very messy English. no problem about it because i gonna put some effort to study this language by my own. it might be late. but for me its better late than never. i wish i can improve it in some day. i took this holiday time to enhance my English. i wanna be better than before. i know i will make it come true whenever i have faith  in it. ezatieya always be the best for herself!! yeah!!


you know what, even an American don't bother about their grammar either. believe me or not? so let me give an example to prove it. when there was phone ringing. and somebody near to it will shout. "i got it!". but he/she not even pick it up yet. so why got

 in conversation it is not necessary to speak in a proper grammar. it's okay as long what you are talking is easily to be understand by the other peoples. short and accurate. also must be meaningful. however in writing it preferable or compulsory to have a good grammar. so that the readers know whether the story is past or presently happen. 

what ever it is, learn other languages is interesting. person must at least know two languages. most of the students nowadays already learn 3 languages. mandarin and France are the favorite subject. i had learn Arabic during my secondary school. i think i almost forgot it because didn't or accurately to say, i never practice it. what a wasting~


5 comments:

shiemah el even said...

hey..dude..mr peter said in my english class during Im in PASUM, grammar is not really important, but your pronounciation n your accurate word is more important bcause we are in science filed, not taking TESL..huheuhue

ezatieya said...

yup2! agree wit u. but still have to improve. haisyh. duno how to improve my pronounciation

Anonymous said...

thanks

ezatieya said...

thanks? (=

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I've shared your website in my social networks!