Saturday 14 May 2011

6th college next sem

              Alhamdulillah. i managed to get a place for college for next sem. just now i received a text message from my buddy who staying at 6th college. he told me that my application was accepted. how happy i am. i prefer to stay at college. initially i was excited to rent outside. but after i got the good news i straightly took a decision to stay in college. my mom also agreed with my decision because the cost is much lower and 6th college is much more nearer to my faculty. i can reach the faculty in about 5 minutes. for sure there is no exercises like before. food also provided. but if i rent outside, take about 20min to reach faculty. i also have to think about the food, furniture, internet provided and also the bills. seems more advantages if i stay inside.

           however, now i have to find the replacement for me very soon. if not i will cause a burden to the rest of my friends who had decided to stay outside. this because we have to pay for the deposit next month. the owner told us to pay rm500 for deposit. this include maintenance. then we have to pay rm200 for each month. the rent for the whole house is rm1600. we planned to have 9 members. so, each have to pay rm200. the remaining rm200 is to pay bills and internet. rented house in KL is so expensive. it just a small condo without any furnishes. that is the fate of students who didn't manage to stay in UM college.
       
            there is a cheaper rented house. but then the house is not secure. ransacked always occur in the neighbourhood. their target was student's laptop and other electronics things or gadgets. the area is dangerous and no security guard provided. the place also untidy and look unpleasant. that why we do not prefer there.

          haisyh...what wrong with this cat. while i am typing this my little cat play around me. hiking everywhere. biting my leg. it can't stay freeze. keep playing round. i admit that i not a cat addict.  i never allow the cat to enter my bedroom. it is disturbing. i had a few before because my lil sis and my dad like to having the cats. most of the cats end up dead because it was hit by the car that passed by our house or missing. now the mother cat gave birth again and again. i am tired of having a new baby. they pissed everywhere. thank God. now they know where they should piss out. i am clueless why this cat become so hyperactive tonight. hey! you cat, better behave yourself!




see what it done.



relaxing on my lappy? Gosh!




     

No comments: