Sunday 7 August 2011

Mr Dell

A good great news! my Mr Dell was fine. i feel so relief. i care about this notebook so much. hoping it will continue to be okay for a longer time. 

few days before there was a pop-out warning come out on my desktop sound like this. 

windows has encountered a critical problem and will restart automatically within one minute. please save your work now. 

as i clicked on the close button to close that warning then my notebook restarted. at first i thought it was just for once. however after few minutes it's ready to use, the warning came out again. the same thing happened even after i shut down and open it again. i have no idea what should i do i felt so bad. then i let my mom knew about it.

mom asked about my warranty. i checked the date and yes! it still valid. on the next day i called Dell's team to complain about it. i spoke to the operator and she asked me to follow her instruction. it took an hour to check what the problem step by step.

i followed all the instructions given and she told me to restart again and see whether the warning still come out and i found that there was no more! Praise to Allah. my laptop worked as usual. i think it's better than before.

No comments: