Tuesday 30 August 2011

Happy Eid

 Only a short post from me.(hurry to go to mosque for solat raya)


SELAMAT HARI RAYA SEMUA!

besides i would like to ask for forgiveness on my mistake i did before


As life goes on I’m starting to learn more and more about responsibility.
I realize everything I do is affecting the people around me.
So I want to take this time out to apologize for things I have done.
And things that have not occurred yet.
And the things that i don’t take responsibility for.


I’m sorry for the wrong things that I’ve done.
I’m sorry for the fact that I'm not aware,
Sorry for the things that I did not say.


I understand that there are some problems.
And I am not too blind to know.
All the pain you kept inside you.
Even though you might not show.
I’ll be the reason for your pain
 I apologize for being wrong.





No comments: