Tuesday 9 August 2011

Go-kart

suddenly i feel like writing even it's late at night. plus the my eyes don't want to shut yet. so let's this hands dance on the keyboard.

the day before yesterday was my first time play a go-kart. it was a great-wonderful experience i ever had. at beginning i was so nervous. but the briefing from the instructor helps a lot. there were only three of us. my big brother, my lil brother and me. both of them already pro. they've been there few times before. i admit i was the loser during the racing.

wanna know about the price? on my own opinion it's expensive. 10 bucks for 5 minutes on the track for each person. but my first ride was my big bro treat. hoping somebody will bring me here and play it again. i wanna drive to the maximum speed again and feel the fresh air rushing oppose me.








No comments: