Saturday 6 August 2011

Driving Tests

     

       Finally I passed my car driving test.  Seriously it was a difficult time for me. Back then I was so stressed when people keep asking me how my driving class. I hate it so much. Why? I’m not going to mention it here. Only a person close to me and my family know how the class was. Only one word enough to describe how it was. TERRIBLE! Well. I’m going to forget it.

    Talk about the cost I’d spent, it’s about RM 760 + RM 25 + RM 80 + RM 65. Let’s total them up. RM 930! (O_o) GOSH!! Basically I have to pay RM 150 for the ‘Kelas Pendidikan Pemandu’ and computer test. I was grateful because I passed it at once. Then proceed to enter ‘Kelas Pra L’ and did the practical. I paid RM 300 for that. After four days the driving school processed my L license then I started to drive. Another RM 310 spent here. This was the worst part ever.

     I started my class on Wednesday 20th July till Saturday 23th July at 10am to 12pm. On the very sunny day you know. My skin was burned. I have no choice. They arranged the time table for me.  I only had 8hours to go. 26th July was the test with JPJ. But because I wasn’t fully prepared so I added another one hour class a day before the test for RM 25. It was a great decision by adding the class. It’s help a lot.

        On the actual day of the test I was on the third session. My test began at 2pm. I came on 8.30am and I have to wait for 5hours++. Headache stroked because waited too long under the hot sun. Thanks God I did well for the part II test which were parking, went uphill and three corners. Unfortunately I failed for part III which was the test on the actual street. The reason: The driver was unable to handle the steering perfectly. Sigh~

       I was frustrated to hear that.  So I have to repeat the test by paying another RM 80. On 2nd July few days before I came again for the test. I don’t take any extra class nor learn it with my dad. I feel like give up that time. All I know I just come to complete what I’d started before. Luckily I passed the second test.  I paid RM 65 for the license. Now I have the driving license with me but I have no time to drive yet. Let me keep it first la. See how my money flowing like water. Aduhh abis duit JPA ku. My Sugar daddy JPA I miss you! Bila maw kasi duit lagi..ngehehe..





3 comments:

shiemah el even said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shiemah el even said...

ala..pgawai jpj kau tu strict sngt laaa..

btw. congratez.

ezatieya said...

mmg pn.. time 1st test tu mmg strict. tp yg 2nd tu better. blh sembg2 n gurau2 lg taw.. ty!