Monday 20 June 2011

suit us well



Rihanna (Ne-Yo):
That's how much I love you 
That's how much I need you
And I can't stand you
Must everything you do 
Make me wanna smile
Can I not like it for awhile? 

Ne-Yo: 
No... 


Ne-Yo:
but you won't let me 
You upset me girl then you kiss my lips 
All of a sudden I forget that I was upset 
Can't remember what you did 

Both:
But I hate it 

Rihanna:
You know exactly what to do 
So that I can't stay mad at you 
For too long, that's wrong 

Both:
But I hate it 

Ne-Yo:
You know exactly how to touch 
So that I don't wanna fuss and fight no more 
So I despise that I adore you 

Rihanna (Ne-Yo):
And I hate how much I love you boy (yeah) 
I can't stand how much I need you (I need you) 
And I hate how much I love you boy (ooh) 
But I just can't let you go 
And I hate that I love you so.. 

Ne-Yo:
And you completely know the power that you have 
The only one that makes me laugh 


Rihanna: 
Sad and it's not fair how you take advantage of the fact that
I Love you beyond the reason why 
And it just ain't right 




One of these days maybe your magic won't affect me
 And your kiss won't make me weak 


But no one in this world knows me the way you know me 
So you'll probably always have a spell on me.. 


And I hate that I love you so.. so..





5 comments:

ila said...

knape zati?????
xpham la ape yg zati tulis...hehehe
jgn marah ye....

ezatieya said...

haha.. nie lyrics lagu la. hate that i love you by raihana n ne-yo. try la dgr. best jgk..

ila said...

ooo...yeke hehehehe....

ila said...

ooo...yeke hehehehe....

ezatieya said...

yup! (=