Thursday 30 June 2011

Let's think dude!

Hey! Hey! Hey!

     Just now when  I was ‘googIeling’ I found something  interesting!  It  caught my attention. Actually I  found an interesting facts about THINKING! So, wanna share it here. Let see what I got.
From the fact that I found it said:

Only 2% people that thinking
While 3% people think that they are thinking
Another 95% people willing to die rather than thinking
By Dr. Albert Schitzer

     What you guys think? Wanna believe this or not? It that true majority of people willing to die rather than thinking? Sound ridiculous right. I don’t know either. Doubted. It may or may not true.  But Dr. Albert  might have done observation, survey and experiment before he can simply jump into that conclusion and published it. The problem with people nowadays are, most of them so lazy to take time and think.
 
      Me myself also have the same ‘disease’. My bad. Actually when we didn’t use our brain eventually someday this brain will be degenerate. And it also cannot function well just like before. So scary. So, you and i are advised to use our brain fully to think before make any move.  Let become apart of 2% of person that thinking!




No comments: