Friday 17 June 2011

i want HSDPA!

haiya! this broadband really drive me crazy. can't get a better network. it keep changing to UMTS or EDGE. both of them are helpless. i rather not to go online than facing this situation. but then i have to. i must to.  i have to check my fb. just now i got an urgent news. i need to bank in RM 208 to my lecturer account to buy a  pharmacology text book for next semester session. it COMPULSARY to buy. some of us already buy other kind of book with different publisher. but because the lecturer state there it is compulsory, so we have to buy it with no other reason(s).

 luckily i still have some saving. it's undeniable, the price like wanna give me a heart attack. actually the original price is about RM 270++. * i can't remember* but then we got some discount. the thing is, we need to bank in before end of this month. don't have much time left. it doesn't matter if i do not buy it through my lecturer. but at the bookshop i have to pay  RM270++ for the same book. without any discount. what a waste!

see. if i do not check my fb occasionally, i will be left out about the latest news. so i have no choice. broadband, please be nice to me for a while okay?

*quickly click at publish post before the line turn to EDGE again. aigoo~*

No comments: