Tuesday 20 December 2011

Lil Space of Mine


People do blogging with different reasons
Some did  to entertain others
Some did for the sake of business
Some did to promote their products
Some did to share their delicious recipes
Some did to tell about their group activities
Some did because told to do so by their gf/bf
Some did to share their life stories
Some did just to follow others

Whatever the reasons are none of them is mine. This is the pieces of mine. This is my blog

Place where I put my memories
Place where I express my feelings
Place where I freely being myself
Place where I let my dream expended

It may not cheer  when I sad
It may not support when I down
It may not wipe my tears when I cry
It may not congrats when I succeed

But

It does help to reduce the sadness, the painful, the stress
I might complained about things. About my surrounding. About my previous, present and future life. About my  friends. About my course mate. Maybe about you or a friend of yours. But I have a right to do so. I have a right to talk, write or express my feeling in this democratic country. As long as I do not give any harm to others . Or make any false accusation nor slander anybody I think it is fine.

I am sorry if any of my writing, written or I'd wrote did hurt you reader(s)
no offend, no hard feeling
no harm

No comments: