Sunday 18 December 2011

Frenzy Friday

past two days i had a great Friday. it's awesome! everything happened make me smile broadly. two of my test results were released. Alhamdulillah. Thanks God. i got A's for both of them. i performed much better this semester. my carry marks for final exam quite good for most of the subjects taken. it's been awhile i don't felt this kind of satisfaction. satisfaction you gain after you study smarter and harder. as a result, you able to raise up your achievement. that's what i'm feeling right now. i just hope that i can do much better in the coming final exam. mom's true. my environment actually changed me. however, no guarantee that i can pass all the subjects with flying color for final exam since so much topics to be covered. plus, certain of it quite tough with high credit hours. *just pray for the best*

not just that. my day ended well as my English presentation went smoothly. it's final evaluation for this course. my presentation entitled 'Blogging'. i got the idea to talked about it when i was bathing. silly. it's easy topic anyway. i talked about why people blogging, advantages and disadvantages as well as revolution of blogging to vlogging. seems the feedback from the evaluator was great. i hope i'll get a good mark for it. taking english presentation give benefits to me. it helps a lot to build my self confident and to be good presenter. so i would like to recommend to all my friends who haven't finish taking english subject, please attend this course. it's not as bad as people says. almost every weeks we had presentation but it's actually something good. 




3 comments:

arolabelladona said...

untungla~

ila said...

untungla!!!
btw tahniah..doakn ila dpt result yg baik tuk sem ni ea..:)

ezatieya said...

insyAllah. same2 fighting!!