Monday 12 December 2011

Bro Engagement


well, well, well..
as the title stated above i'm sure you guys know what this entry is all about. last Friday on 9 December 2011 my family and i went to Yong Peng, Johor for brother engagement ceremony on the next day. it was the best moment after all. i was so enjoyed at the moment. my family came from perak and fetched me at UM before we continued the journey to johor. overall the journey took around 8 hours.

as we reached there, we were directly checked into the hotel. everyone was tired yet excited. at night we were just 'lepaking' and chit chatting. it's been awhile i didn't meet my brother since he was worked at Singapore. a lot of stories to share. instead of planning to go out sight seeing, we just spending time in the hotel suite. we slept only after 2 a.m.

on the next day, around 12.30pm, after got green light signal we directly went to the place we supposed to go. the house just nearby. the ceremony was simple yet nice. Alhamdulillah, praise to God. our proposal was accepted nicely. everything went smoothly. my brother was officially engaged with the his fiancee.



the first ring is 'cincin merisik'


another ring for the engagement





insyaAllah the wedding reception is going to be after a year.

Kak reen with my bro. she's beautiful :)

after everything were settled, we straightly went back. the sadness moment was when they sent me back. time runs so fast. i'm not having enough time spending with them :(

now my mom so busy to do preparation for my first brother engagement in the end of this month :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she's beautiful but free hair,..ok,no need to mention actually =)

ezatieya said...

yeah. she chose her path. just hoping my bro can change the appearance after they got marry.