Monday 25 April 2011

you are my heaven~




say my love.. when you see my heart
say my love.. when you see my heart
Filled the day with laughter let me be the one, honey
do not hesitate,there's only u honey
like that star which shines like the sweet kiss
i will keep my precious love oh baby i will take care of u


to thought of holding onto one person
makes my heart skips a beat oh
my heart will not stop for anyone
it was love with only one direction
although unsure but in the end it will be you baby



i love u, i love u, i love u, i love u, love today
i love u, i love u, love only u tonight
i love u, i love u, i love u, love for u
only one for me oh my love for u



love is..those who are in love are crazy
it fills u with a joyful feeling that makes u go dizzy
i truly love u,i have been waiting for so long
now my heart can't take it anymore



u bring me my happiness just like heaven [just like heaven!]
love u so, deep inside there's only mah boo,oh my sweet her
now 1,2,3 to da 4 n going to tell my love for u
now 1,2,3 to da 4 n going to express my love for u



please hold me, to have u beside me honey
don't let me go hold me tight and give it to me honey
now i've told u everything of my heart, u have my soul, 
till the day i died it is all for the taken




love is..like happiness to me
its like embracing a morning dew
i have only u my love,i love u
to only love u, the only one
will take more till my heart cant take it anymore



i love u, i love u love today
i love u, i love u love tonight
i love u, i love u, love for u
only one for me
oh my love 4 u



say my love..when u see my heart
i just want for you
say my love..when u see my heart
i just want for you
truly loving u forever...




No comments: