Friday 22 April 2011

Final fever

3days left before i start sitting for my final exam. then it will  be a continue non-stop exam. everyday i have to sit for a paper. i took 8 subjects which are 5 core subjects plus another 3 university subjects. everything need to be done only in 2weeks. so i got very pack schedule. till now i not even finishing my revision. alot of thing need to be know, understand and finally memorize them. i hope i can pass all those killer paper for this sem.  didn't target to get an excellent result. enough to pass and get pointer above 2.0. otherwise i will have less credit hours for next sem. if that happen, it will disturb my schedule for next sem. i can't take as much as my others classmate able to take. really hope all the bad wouldn't happen to me.







my messy table



on the other side of that small table





No comments: