Saturday 25 February 2012

die of boredom


sigh~
my day getting dull. days after days. I've been doing the same  routine every day. waking up-attending classes-returning back-surfing-revising-sleeping. same circulation every day. does it sounds bored to you?


now i'm all alone in the room. boredom strikes. dunno what else to do and i started to ransack my lappy. see what i've found!







































i missed my busiest moments back then. busy with the outdoor activities. marching and camping with my schoolmates was a great experience. it thought me to be tougher. did school science project also one of the memorable moment. joining dancing never cross my mind at all yet i enjoyed did it. handling project gave headache and put me into sleepless night. but satisfaction comes after all the efforts was put along. i learnt lots of new stuffs. joined few others activities were my pleasure. i starts to miss them.




2 comments:

shiemah el even said...

omo!i'm suprised that i'm in most of ur collection of picture!

ezatieya said...

see.. i kept lots pic of yours (: