Friday 27 January 2012

Dark Cloud


it ruined my holiday
it really does
unsatisfying with this semester results
even they are much better than last semester

maybe i put so much expectation on it
but i don't simply hoping for something
without doing anything
in fact i put so much efforts on it 
so that i can achieve my goals
yet
it's not happen this semester
how sad

guess i should double up the efforts in the next trial

anyhow,
i'll accept it as He knows the best for me
all i have to do is 
give my very best in everything that comes and hits me
 in the future


*dark cloud already coming-now waiting for silver lining strike-follows by the rain-only then the beautiful rainbow will appear*





2 comments:

DELL said...

congratulation..do the best for next sem!!!chayok3!!!!also for myself...

ezatieya said...

always hoping so. hope this kinda spirit wouldn't easily get varnish. gambate!