Wednesday 7 September 2011

i am twenty!


OFFICIALLY I AM TWENTY!

      time run too fast. i was just a baby girl 20 years back then who had first glimpse on the date of 3rd September 1991.but i still hope it would fly even faster than this. eager to know what waiting for me in the future. what kind of person I'll be. who i gonna meet. how my life will turn to.

      now, i realized i am not a kiddo, not a toddler, not a girl anymore. i am a grown up lady. i wanna explore and treasure every little moment in my life. I'll be more mature to myself. improve all the bad side of me. but not in a blink of eyes. I'll try it. even harder if i have to. seriously i wanna change to be better. i always hope to be better. our Prophet also told us to improve everyday. 



with elder sister and bothers when i was 2 years old visited zoo.  at this moment only four of us. i was the youngest. i was bought up at Singapore till i was 5 years old. 

at playground with my lovely mom. 


during my kindergarten at tadika teluk muroh lumut.my first experienced went to school by bus. on the first day my dad followed the bus with his bike. afterwards, only my mom waited with me till the bus fetched me. 

 i was awarded because of my great performance during standard 1 final year exam. on the next year i was selected to attend the first class.

after my PMR i further my studied at MRSM Kuala Berang. i full-filled my mom wished to see her son or daughter study in boarding school. luckily i was selected. i faced a hard time to make a preparation to be there because my dad wasn't around at that time. i was grateful because my mom was a tough mother. she handled every single things. from did the medical checked-up till bought me to the college on the registration day

this picture taken during my SPM graduation day. a very special day for us. i graduated with the first class honor. it was a gift for my mom on the hardship we've been through at the first place. it's impossible to graduate for my degree with the first class also. so sad.



with my closest dorm mate during my national service after sat for SPM while waiting for the result came out. we did lot things together involving marched, played netball, painted our dorm walls, chit-chatted in the middle of night and etc. 


this my classmate. the whole future pharmacist of my batch. we are one Malaysia. 68 of us. we got two Indian girls, half of the class are Malay and the other half are Chinese. i was in orange t-shirt on the third row of the left side of the lecture hall. we'll be together for another 6 semesters.

each and every persons i met throughout my 20 years life gave influence on me. they helped me. they loved me. they advised me. they scolded me. they hated me. they though me. whoever they are. whatever they did i would like to say thanks a lot for helping me finding myself. be the person who brave enough to stand today.

and to these precious persons whom i appreciated the most, thanks for brought me alive 20 years past and take a good care of me till these days. i would never can repay both of you. but i promise to myself I'll be good even i can't be the best to you.



THANKS ABAH AND UMI


No comments: